Property Owners / Landlord’s Insurance

Property Owners Insurance, also known as Landlord”s Insurance is a policy to cover a property owner from financial losses connected with their property which they let or leased out . Mainly a property owners policy will cover the building itself with the option of including the contents left within.

Each insurance policy is different and cover ranges from Fire, Lightning, Explosion & Aircraft Impact CoverĀ (referred to in the Industry as FLEA cover) right the way up to ”All Risks Cover” which will cover against all perils and losses.

Commonly most policies include options to have extra covers on top of what is considered the standard cover. These may include things such as accidental damage, legal protection, alternative accommodation costs, contents insurance or rent guarantee insurance. Common differences in use of the phrase landlords insurance is buy to let insurance, let property insurance, rented property insurance, or property owners insurance.

For more information or a competitive quotation call us now on 01256 463090.

Web Design by Create Design Studio