Property Owners Insurance

Property Owners / Landlord’s Insurance

Property Owners Insurance, also known as Landlords Insurance is a policy to cover a property owner from financial losses connected with their property which they let or leased out. Mainly a property owner’s policy will cover the building itself with the option of including the contents left within.

Each insurance policy is different and cover ranges from Fire, Lightning, Explosion & Aircraft Impact Cover (referred to in the Industry as FLEA cover) right the way up to ”All Risks Cover” which will cover all perils and losses.

Property Owners Insurance

Commonly most policies include options to have extra covers on top of what is considered the standard cover. These may include things such as accidental damage, legal protection, alternative accommodation costs, contents insurance or rent guarantee insurance. Common differences in the use of the phrases landlords insurance buy to let insurance, let property insurance, rented property insurance, or property owners insurance. Contact our friendly team for more information today.

Other Types of Commercial Insurance We Cover

If you would like to talk to us about any of the above then please do not hesitate to Contact Us.