Bloomhill Insurance Solutions provides tailored, comprehensive insurance services to homeowners who wish to protect their valuable items and possessions with complete peace of mind.
We work with some of the UK’s most trusted and leading insurers and underwriters to offer specialist home coverage, including buildings and contents insurance, for those individuals who value a personalised and professional service.
On the surface, home insurance seems to be the remit of many insurance brokers these days, often entrusting you to decipher complex terms and conditions yourself. All of Bloomhill’s insurance policies come with one valuable, irreplaceable extra, and that is professional, tailored advice. Therefore, when you choose Bloomhill, you get the exact policy you need, with our friendly team behind you every step of the way.
We appreciate that many private clients of ours may have more than one property – freehold and leasehold – and so may require single-property or multi-property insurance without breaking the bank. At Bloomhill, we are confident that our approachable and diligent team will be able to promptly find you a cost-effective home insurance quote that meets your exact requirements. Contact us today for a no-obligation estimate.
Your belongings and home are probably the most cherished and valuable assets you can have in your lifetime. Protect them for complete peace of mind with Bloomhill’s specialist single-home or multi-home insurance policies and avoid the financial tribulations that could arise from an unforeseen emergency or incident.
Below are just some of the benefits of taking out a home insurance policy:
- Home insurance provides complete protection of your largest financial asset and the often irreplaceable and cherished items within it.
- Comprehensive home cover gives you peace of mind against unforeseen events like flooding, fire, theft, or vandalism.
- Home insurance policies are required by most mortgage lenders as a condition of your loan, to safeguard the financial investment.
- Professional contents cover protects valuable items and heirlooms of personal or sentimental value.
- Buildings and contents insurance policies are essential for every homeowner in a freehold and leasehold property, respectively.
Bloomhill provides unlimited cover for the loss of, or damage to, your home’s contents. The contents are often described as the items that you can take with you when moving house, such as furniture, appliances, curtains, carpets, artwork, bicycles, clothes, and so on.
While it’s unlikely you will need to supply a list of every single item in your property, we will need an approximation of any belongings that exceed £15,000 in value, as well as the overall value of jewellery, art, collections or similar possessions.
Our contents insurance policies will:
- Offer complete protection of your important, high-value and sentimental personal belongings.
- Cover loss or damage to items caused by events such as theft, fire, or flood.
- Be tailored to suit your needs.
- Extend to include worldwide cover for belongings away from the home, if needed.
- Include optional add-ons like accidental damage or key cover.
- Also include affordable premiums to suit your budget and circumstances, for instance, if you are renting or own a leasehold property.
Bloomhill will cover your expenses to replace stolen or damaged items, as well as the loss of essential items like desktop computers, tablets, TVs, mobile phones, and others.
Bloomhill provides unlimited cover for buildings, meaning that anything that is damaged or lost will be replaced or repaired at our expense. Sudden and unexpected events can cause cosmetic and structural damage to the property itself. Bloomhill’s building insurance policies form part of our home insurance solutions, providing cover for all aspects of your home and any outbuildings.
Our buildings insurance policies will:
- Protect the structure of your home including walls, roofs, fixtures, and fittings.
- Cover accidental damage from events like fire, flooding, subsidence, and other natural environmental disasters.
- Give you peace of mind that your most valuable asset is protected.
- Incorporate renters’ insurance as well, if you are a tenant.
- Provide alternative accommodation where applicable.
- Include garden cover add-ons, if need be, if your property contains one.
Please note that there will be incidents that will not be covered, such as wear and tear, rust, fungus, rot, mould, and other normal events that occur gradually.
With Bloomhill’s panel of insurers, we have access to a wide range of home, contents, and buildings insurance policies. From standard market cover to complex solutions, Bloomhill will be happy to provide a home insurance solution that meets your needs.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent, quality service to all of our clients, both private and commercial, providing unrivalled industry and market knowledge to find the most cost-effective coverage for your needs.
“Our business has recently received great service from Bloomhill Insurance Solutions, our insurance claim was made far smoother and less stressful with the help and advice of Bloomhill’s. Certainly recommend to others.”
“Bloomhill insurance solutions have handled our requirements for many years. We have always found them to be highly professional, knowledgeable and conscious of our requirements as a business.
They are always there to advise and ease you through what can be stressful situations. You certainly get the personal touch when it comes to service and we are happy to recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Thank you for the years of exemplary service.”
“We have used Bloomhill Insurance Services since our incorporation back in 2012. Matt reviews our cover and fees each year and is always available when needed. The service is second to none and I would not hesitate to recommend Bloomhills.”
“Having used the services of Bloomhill Insurance Solutions for 15 plus years and since 2017 for Wyeth Digital Limited’s Commercial Insurance, it was fully demonstrated this year how good they look after their customers.
With only a few days before our insurance was due to renew Bloomhills was informed that the Print Scheme would cease meaning we would have to look elsewhere for cover. This could have been an issue, but Matthew was able to search for a comparison in record time.
We would like to say well done to Matthew and team for their continued professional and outstanding service.”
“We were highly recommended to Bloomhill Insurance Solutions from another business owner/ personal friend and that is when our relationship started with Bloomhill … and of course Matt!
Not only did Matt guide us with all that was required insurance wise but was, and still is very competitive and will work hard to obtain the very best quote for you regardless of what your needs are at any particular time.
Matt’s commitment to us is defined by time, effort and availability. And …. he is genuinely one of the nicest guys you could ever meet!
“Bloomhill Insurance have handled all my insurance requirements for my home, and businesses for 15 years. They provide personable service and the insurance cover we have purchased through them has always been the most comprehensive and best value possible. They make a job that I find tedious, simple and painless.”