Household And Overseas Property Insurance

High Net Worth Household and Overseas Property Insurance

Do most homeowners rely on an ‘off the shelf’ policy which is often inappropriate and more expensive than necessary? Bloomhill Private Clients offers a tailored and highly specialist service likely to provide greater value for money, genuinely comprehensive coverage and peace of mind. If your house contents are valued over £50,000, enjoy a specialist Home & Contents Insurance or High-Value Household Insurance programme placed with financially secure insurers using products fully tailored to your individual requirements.

Our policies are also available for properties outside the UK, from Holiday Homes Insurance to Overseas Homes Insurance.

Household and oversea property insurance

Our policies can cover

  • Worldwide ‘all risk’ cover
  • Specialist cover for collections of fine art, antiques and jewellery
  • Family annual travel insurance
  • Cover for holiday homes (UK and overseas) and investment property
  • Home office equipment
  • Employers’ liability for domestic staff
  • Outdoor items
  • Worldwide cover for money and credit cards
  • Cover for students’ possessions away from home
  • High-value contents insurance

If you would like to talk to us about any of the above then please do not hesitate to Contact Us.